- RSS Channel Showcase 1153972
- RSS Channel Showcase 3198382
- RSS Channel Showcase 9106156
- RSS Channel Showcase 6122318
Articles on this Page
- 10/23/14--08:36: _The Neo’14 Final: R...
- 10/29/14--11:53: _VRC full ‘STEAM’ ah...
- 11/14/14--08:06: _VRC announces ‘VRC ...
- 12/01/14--11:01: _VRC welcomes new tr...
- 12/18/14--07:32: _Sturdy crowned VRC ...
- 01/07/15--10:00: _Maliński wins VRC 1...
- 02/12/15--10:10: _VRC 2015 Virtual GP...
- 02/20/15--10:12: _Malinksi wins Virtu...
- 04/30/15--22:22: _VRC Pro add another...
- 06/16/15--09:53: _VRC Pro releases 20...
- 10/27/15--13:53: _VRC PRO announces n...
- 03/24/16--09:01: _VRC Pro releases th...
- 11/09/16--02:24: _VRC annouces the fi...
- 11/29/16--00:57: _Rally X in VRC PRO
- 12/02/16--10:07: _VRC Pro adds RC Tra...
- 12/16/16--06:00: _David Ronnefalk top...
- 12/30/16--00:42: _David Ronnefalk tak...
- 05/31/17--05:04: _BarcoOff track soon...
- 06/27/17--23:38: _Be ready, 2017 Seas...
- 11/15/17--05:44: _VRC Pro adds Buggyl...
- 10/23/14--08:36: The Neo’14 Final: Real Life vs. Virtual
- 10/29/14--11:53: VRC full ‘STEAM’ ahead – VOTE NOW!
- 11/14/14--08:06: VRC announces ‘VRC Worlds’
- 12/01/14--11:01: VRC welcomes new track & buggies
- 12/18/14--07:32: Sturdy crowned VRC SC World Champ
- 01/07/15--10:00: Maliński wins VRC 1/8 Buggy Worlds
- 02/12/15--10:10: VRC 2015 Virtual GP de Montpellier
- 02/20/15--10:12: Malinksi wins Virtual Montpellier GP
- 04/30/15--22:22: VRC Pro add another PNB layout
- 06/16/15--09:53: VRC Pro releases 2015 ROAR Offroad Nats track
- 10/27/15--13:53: VRC PRO announces new 1/8 E-Buggy class coming soon
- 03/24/16--09:01: VRC Pro releases the 2015 NEO-X track
- 11/09/16--02:24: VRC annouces the first Rally X World Championship
- 11/29/16--00:57: Rally X in VRC PRO
- 12/02/16--10:07: VRC Pro adds RC Tracks of Las Vegas
- 12/16/16--06:00: David Ronnefalk tops table on day 2 VRC Worlds
- 12/30/16--00:42: David Ronnefalk takes VRC Worlds title
- 05/31/17--05:04: BarcoOff track soon on VRC Pro
- 06/27/17--23:38: Be ready, 2017 Season 2 is about to start on VRC Pro!
- 11/15/17--05:44: VRC Pro adds Buggyland track
The Neo’14 was considered by many to be one of the more exciting races of the 2014 season, in both the real world AND the virtual world. VRC-PRO has shared a side by side look at Neo’14 final and the Virtual Neo’14 final! This compares the real 1:8 nitro buggies to the VRC-PRO nitro […]
VRC PRO has just been submitted for release on ‘STEAM’, which is one of the world’s biggest mainstream computer gaming portals, with more than 40,000,000 users and some 5,000,000 concurrent users online each moment. In order to appear on Steam, VRC PRO needs to be voted in by the STEAM ‘Greenlight’ community of gamers. Everyone […]
The VRC Worlds schedule is out, and what a month of exciting virtual r/c racing lies ahead of us. Six major events on 3 exciting tracks. Yes just 3 tracks because this year we have combined classes to race on the same track, just like what happens at real events. Last year, 2654 racers participated […]
Just 2 months after the Worlds, Virtual Racing Industries is releasing the Naxos track in Sicily, home of the 2014 IFMAR Worlds for nitro buggies. It’s a great, but demanding track with lots of challenges, just like the real track proved to be back in September. In addition to the new Naxos track, VRC has […]
Surprise from ‘down under’: Chris Sturdy is the new VRC World Champion Open Class SC Trucks! A fantastic drive for this CLUB level racer, beating the very best PRO racers in this class! The 18 year old Aussie was a big unknown, finishing just 69th in the Season 3 Series, but at this Worlds […]
Marcin Maliński has won the VRC Worlds Open Class nitro buggy title. The 25 year old Polish Team Serpent racer was the big surprise in the A-Main final as he did not compete in 2014, had no ranking, and set an incredible pace right from the start of the Worlds, giving hot favorite David Ronnefalk […]
Virtual Racing Industries has added a new outdoor offroad track: circuit MBM – MONTPELLIER – France. This exciting new track was created in close collaboration with the Montpellier club. It’s a typical French style track carved out in the terrain, and VRI’s graphics and 3D artist Tony West has delivered yet another masterpiece by capturing […]
Marcin Malinski (Poland) has continued his winning streak with a 3rd straight victory in the young 2015 season, after winning the VRC Worlds at Naxos this past December as well! Under perfect dry racing conditions (no rain like during the real GP Montpellier…) Malinski managed to keep the hard charging Uwe de Zwart from […]
The 430m long monster off-road track Psycho Nitro Blast VI has just been released, bringing the total number of full-size off-road tracks to 13! PNB VI features the lay-out as used during the 2013 version of this annual spectacle in the state of Georgia, USA. This is a ‘must have driven’ track. Re-live the 2013 […]
See: VRC In an unprecedented 2-week effort, VRC Pro is able to release the track for the 2015 ROAR Fuel Offroad Nationals on the same day the actual event starts on the real Silver Dollar track! As sanctioned by ROAR, nor the real Nats track and the virtual Nats track should be available for practice […]
See: VRC World VRC Pro is excited to announce the long awaited electric 1:8 scale buggy will be released on Friday October 30! The release package includes a Spec and a modified version of the chassis. The Spec has very limited adjustability and uses a modest 1450kV motor. The modified chassis has a fully adjustable set-up, […]
See: VRC Pro On Thursday March 24 VRC Pro releases a new off-road track: the 2015 NEO-X edition of the world-renowned indoor off-road event organized by neobuggy.net. This coincides with the start of the 2016 edition of this event which starts on Friday 25th. The Neo-X track is an accurate virtual representation of 2015 track which saw […]
See: VRC Pro Traditionally December is VRC Worlds month. Not only the annual holiday season, but also the most anticipated month in virtual r/c racing. Thousends of r/c racers from all over the world are now preparing for the VRC Worlds. This year VRC will introduce a new class: Rally X and they will kick of the VRC Worlds […]
See: VRC Pro Introducing an exciting new racing class in VRC Pro: Rally X (Rally Cross). Based on the popular WRX style rally racing, VRC Pro delivers a complete new r/c racing experience, a true mix of on- and offroad racing on special Rally X tracks. Rally X events will also visit existing on-road tracks like Heemstede and […]
VRC presents: the 2016 IFMAR Worlds track in Las Vegas. It has taken the VRC team little over 2 months to get this exciting track ready for the 2016 VRC Worlds. With 2016 IFMAR World Champion David Ronnefalk on the drivers list this is your chance to re-live the 2016 IFMAR Worlds and try to […]
See: www.VRCWorld.com David Ronnefalk, 2016 IFMAR World Champion started his quest to add a virtual Worlds title to the prestigious Worlds title he won in Las Vegas back in October ’16. Ronnefalk, an early VRC Pro adopter, will compete in both the 1/8 electric buggies and in 1/8 nitro buggies VRC Worlds. David topped the table […]
See: VRC World 2016 IFMAR World Champion David Ronnefalk has claimed his first VRC World Championship title by winning the 15 minute long A-Main open final 1/8 electric buggies at the RC Tracks of Las Vegas off-road track, the very same track Ronnefalk won his IFMAR Worlds title 3 months before. 2014 VRC World Champion Marcin […]
See: VRC World VRC Pro have unveiled a brand new full size off-road track that we know well at neobuggy, the BarcoOff track, home of the annual Bittydesign Euro Contest. This edition of the track features the 2014 lay-out with a length of 310m! The track is ideal for 1:8 nitro and electric buggies, as well as […]
See: VRC World VRC invite you to compete in the upcoming 2017 Season 2, starting July 8th. 2017 Season 2 will be 6 events of which the 4 best results will count for the Season 2 Championship. Season 2 will end November 13th, which then allows for a full 6 weeks for the 2017 VRC Worlds. […]
See: VRC World VRC Pro have announced that the host track for the 2017 VRC off-road Worlds will be the Fuencarral track where the Buggyland is held in Spain. The track layout is the 2014 version, the track has received several other layouts since, but the 2014 layout was certainly one of the most popular. The […]